Sunday, July 17, 2011

QUOTE two



"People like you are the reason people like me take pills!"
Neva Faith Linn 



The world we live in is highly subjective and that includes everyone reading this post.
I only know my first response. I laughed, knowing my mom have often been in that state. Now in my twenties, I have encountered a couple of people who are unbearably, choking-ly, lame and dumb, that now, even i myself wish that'd i could be more numb towards them.



I am a very... tolerant person, and can bear a high level of lame-ness. I just went out with a really 'dry' person last week... and i mean dry as LAME. I was asking about his day and he replied
"oh, well, the sun couldnt stop hiding behind the clouds, so my day was pretty dark."
It would be funny if that sort of response comes once in a while, to make the listener... listen, but continuous throws of such replies is highly not recommended. I mean, after a while, it came to a point i felt like an earthquake right about then would be a lifesaver.


Like seriously.... Stop it.


From Urban Dictionary: 

1. Adjective describing someone who is Not Funny. This person usually thinks he is funny though, volunteering his jokes and creating an awkward "Why oh why did you feel you had to volunteer this?" atmosphere in the group. This person would be considered lame.

No comments: