Friday, October 21, 2011

QUOTE nineteen

According to the earliest human rights document, England’s Bill of Rights 1689 clearly affirmed that freedom of speech as an inalienable right. Yet, Martin Luther King Jr was murdered when he had a dream a few decades ago.
"It's my FREEDOM OF SPEECH"

Maybe, just maybe they should have specified? A guideline perhaps? Without that, I think i'd keep my mouth zipped for many matters, knowing danger is still out there...

Well, a professor shut me up in class the other day, only because I had a different opinion. Isnt that against the United States Constitution? I was curious and furious, might i add, that i went to read up on it more. And found this:
Wow. So now the world is going in a reverse revolution? Undoing what the French Revolution brought about in the eighteeth century? Queer.


No comments: