Monday, October 03, 2011

QUOTE fifteen

"Anything.."
Like Quote five, it really annoys me when people use this as an answer. And with the same reason, i hate it only because then, I'd have to think which is better suited for you. Why make my mind work for the benefit of you? Is this a test? to see if i know you well enough?


I recall back when i was in Singapore, there was this drink called Anything, and Whatever...if I'm not mistaken, both 'Anything' and 'Whatever' had six flavours each, and it's not written on the outside what flavour it is... so it's kind of like a lucky draw to what flavour you're going to get.
Cool marketing strategy i suppose. But that strategy soon failed and now the drinks arent manufactured anymore. Too bad, I guess people want to know what they're drinking.

No, anything's not cool, give me a solid answer please. 

No comments: