Tuesday, October 25, 2011

QUOTE twentythree

"Goddamn teenagers today..." 
Earlier today, I overheard a few mothers chatting over their groceries buy... well, they werent really chatting, they were more like complaining to each other about teens today. I couldnt help it, but purposefully missed my stop just to listen to them about the horrid facts of teens today.

I'm honestly numb towards what the adults have got to say about us youngsters. They hate our taste in music, they dislike our food preference, they hate our sense of fashion, and they hate our dance!

It's like we simply cannot get along!
So, what made me listen to the 2 mature ladies who were rudely talking about us in my presence?
Those quoted words up there, coupled with "have too much time, don't want to wake up by 8am to read newspaper. First thing they do is to switch the TV and straight on to MTV to listen to their very loud songs and expect breakfast to be served to them......"

Then i started thinking how i start my days on non-school days. And compare to her kid.
  1. wake to the angsty rap songs of Eminem blaring from my laptop... 
  2. Still on my bed, i would open Facebook to see what's the latest updates on my social network.... 
  3. snooze a little while longer. 
  4. To the kitchen to pour milk for myself. 
  5. Return to my room to watch youtube videos
  6. blast music.
Oh gollygosh, i'm worse then her kids. at least her kids are interacting with her in the living room! I'm constantly in my room! My mom hasn't complained...I wonder why. Probably cause i get my own breakfast?

I came across this blog. A very and i really do mean VERY hot-tempered Grandpa who really find many problems with us youngsters. Amusingly, I find them all funny instead of guilty!
It's a really good read!! Click here to be amused.

No comments: